Friday, September 21, 2018

Autumn Blessings


Hello everyone! Are the fall colors already coloring your world? We thought we would have an early fall here in the Netherlands because it was so dry this summer. But at the moment the first leaves are changing colors, but it's still very green outside. So maybe that's why I turned to my blue markers instead of my orange and brown when I made this card. Even though I love the colors of fall, I decided to use some 'non-traditional' fall colors for this autumn blessings card.


I stamped the birds from the Winter Birds set on marker paper and colored them with my markers. After that I cut them out and I searched for the patterned papers I wanted to use for this card. I used patterned papers with geometric patterns but I decided to use circle shaped die-cuts for them. I die cut a circle from the orange/pink paper and I die cut clouds out of the blue patterned paper. I decided to die cut another small circle to stamp my message on. When I had all the elements for the card it was just a matter of adhering everything together. I used a blue ribbon and sequins to give the card a little bit more sparkle.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/happy-scarecrow-clear-stamp-set/#http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/winter-birds-clear-stamp-set/

For this card I used the stamp sets Winter Birds and Happy Scarecrow.

I hope you're inspired to create something today!

- Lucinde

1 comment:

sharon g said...

I am SO sorry about your sweet baby. We had to have our precious Mickey put to sleep in February, after many years of pain and problems. It will get easier, just know that...