Saturday, September 14, 2019

Come let us adore Him

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you two cards I made with the Adore Him stamp set. These cards are pretty clean and simple and easy to make.



I made a background with Distress inks in the colors of a night sky (yellow, red, purple, blue) and used that as a base for my card. On the first card I stamped the message on top of the background and used gold heat embossing to make it stand out. It's hard to get a good picture of it but I love gold embossing. I colored the letters and stars with a white pen to give the card a bit more interest.


For the second card I stamped the message with white ink on a dark blue cardstock. I added a little crown on top of it and colored the heart with a white pen.


Of course I had to add a couple of sequins to the cards, but that's it!

https://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/adore-him-clear-stamp-set/

I hope you're inspired to create.
- Lucinde

No comments: