Monday, November 4, 2019

Ombre is Snow Fun


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 
It's Ceal here to share a card of two with you today.
I absolutely LOVE the November release, it has three snow/snowmen sets in it and I love all things snow! 
I used the Folk Art Snowflakes set  on both of my cards just different colors of ink. To make them I started with a top folding white card base and a panel of bristol, I love the way ink blends on bristol cardstock. I stamped the snowflake images with embossing ink and then embossed them in white. Next using the Life Changing Blender brushes I blended the background from dark to light creating an ombr effect. To finish the card I added a greeting from the Snow Much Fun set. 




Also it's our Birthday, we are 12 years old  and celebrating the entire month of November.



1 comment:

sharon g said...

LOVE the ombre effect.