Saturday, November 2, 2019

Snow Much Coffee Goodness

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's Julee popping in to share a couple little creations I've been working on lately.  It's no secret that I love coffee, so I can never resist making a few cards for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. The Fall/Winter hop started yesterday and I shared another coffee card on our Super Sponsor post. Here are a couple others I created dressing up the big to go cup from the Fill Me Up set.



For this first card, I paired the brand new Snow Much Fun set with the cup for a fun wintry feel. This little snow friend is so jolly, I couldn't resist having him skating on top of the cup. I created a fun background by randomly stamping the snowflakes from the set in distress oxides and then blending with distress inks. A few snowflakes and some ribbon and jingle bells finish things off.


My second card for today, brings a fall spin to the cup, using the Fur-ever Friends set to add leaves and color with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I created a sweet little gift card pocket and added a vellum sentiment from the Donut Worry set for the perfect little gifty for a coffee loving friend.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to pop over to the website to see the entire NEW release, plus take advantage of the 12% sitewide savings for our 12th birthday month!

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Both cards are great. Loving the first one. The snowman skating on top is so cute!

sharon g said...

The decorated cup is so cute. LOVE it.