Saturday, February 22, 2020

Time for Spring!


Hello everyone! Today I want to show you two cards I made with the Springtime stamp set.


The proces for these cards is pretty simple. I colored the images with alcohol markers and used a die to cut the rectangles out (this safes me the struggle with small details when cutting them out ;)).


After that I searched for some matching papers that represented the springtime feeling too. I layered a couple of patterned papers on the card with the boots. For the card with the little chicken I used a kraft colored doily.


On this card I stamped the message 'springtime blessings' with a brown ink. Of course I had to add a couple of sequins to finish the card.

https://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/springtime-clear-stamp-set/

I hope you're inspired to create!
- Lucinde 

No comments: