Saturday, November 28, 2020

Dazzling Dahlia Two Ways

 Hey Stampers!

Michelle here from East Bay Stamp Chick. I'm here with my latest card featuring the Dazzling Dahlia stamp set from the Large Floral Bundle. Have you seen the Bundle Blitz sale? Lots of great deals! And if the set on your whish list isn't in a bundle, there is a site wide 20% off sale! 


Here is the bundle.

Three great stamp sets. If you like big flowers, this is the set for you!

So here are my cards!


I used the same Dazzling Dahlia stamp set with 2 different color combinations. Both were colored with alcohol ink markers and the sentiments are both from Encouraging Peonies stamp set that's in the bundle as well. .


The 1st card I used very unconventional colors for a Dahlia. The panel is popped up on foam and I only used 3 colors of markers to color in the dahlia.


This card panel is glued flat to the card base and I used 5 colors of markers to do just the flower.


So which card do you like better? They are the same but very different. Do you like bright colors better than the muted colors? Let me know! I want to hear from you!


I hope you have time to get crafty this weekend and visit the sale over at Sweet n Sassy Stamps!


No comments: