Friday, December 25, 2020

Artist Trading Coins

 Happy Saturday Stampers!

It's Michelle here from East Bay Stamp Chick. Well, Christmas is over and I'm kinda sad to move on from making Christmas cards, but Artists Trading Coins are a quick, fun way to get creative. I had never made one before until I was invited to a swap. So I made 14 ATC's.



Artist Trading Coins are a 2.5 inch circle. They are like mini canvases or even embellishments. So I used my gel press and alcohol inks to create my paper, then I die cut the 2.5 inch circles. I used a light grey ink to stamp the Delightfully Delicate background stamp over my alcohol ink pattern. Then I heat embossed in white a flower stamp from the Encouraging Peonies Stamp Set. I added a sentiment from the Faith Wordfetti set. I did die cut a second piece of cardstock and glued it to my 1st piece to make them thicker and stronger. After I glued the 2 layers together I heat embossed the edge of the circle in silver. Here are the sets I used.



Artist Trading Coins can be as detailed or as simple as you want. They are a fun way to get your creativity going and to swap with others and be inspired by their work. I hope you have some time to get crafty this weekend and make a few ATC's. Leave us a comment and let us know!

No comments: