Monday, April 19, 2021

Itty Bitty Birthday

 


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal, here. Today I have a couple cards to share with you. The first one uses the Itty Bitty Blossoms set. 
To create this card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel. I Masked off a one inch strip and then ink blended it with some Peacock feathers distress ink, then stamped some of the florals from the Itty Bitty Blossom set.
This sentiment is from the Birthday Wordfetti set.



The second card uses the Count Your Rainbows set, along with the Coordinating Dies
Wo doesn't love rainbows right?
To make this card I started with a top folding card base, black card stock and some patterned paper. 
I stampd the images and colored then using alcohol markers then cut them outwith the coordinating die. 







No comments: