Friday, June 18, 2021

Oh Baby! Ewe won't believe it!

 

Hello crafty friends! I hope you had a great week and that your weekend gets even better!

Today I'm sharing a mini slimline card I made using the new stamp from this month's Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps release called Oh Baby. I also used Baby Innies, Sweet Little Lamb and the Fence & grass dies

I wanted to keep my card a bit simple so I colored the cute stroller stamp image and the cute little lamb with my Copic markers. Then I die cut the fence & grass using white card stock, which I inked since I didn't have colored card stock at the moment I made my card.

 Once I had colored and die cut everything for my card, I used one of the sentiments from the Baby Innies set for the inside of my card.

 

To finish my card, I used some speckled pattern card stock for the background and assembled it. To add some finishing touches, I used a sentiment from the Oh Baby stamp set and some clear sequins.

I hope today's card has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative this weekend. If you would like to see more of my projects you can check them out on Instagram under @harshgurl. Until next time!

 

 

No comments: