Saturday, June 19, 2021

Oh Baby

Happy Saturday! I'm sharing two baby cards with you today featuring the Oh Baby stamps and dies, Grunge Stripe background, and Bitty Hearts stencil from the June Release. I paired them with the sentiment set Baby Innies to create some sweet baby cards.

 

 

For my first card, I chose a muted color combination. I stamped the overalls and duck on Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. I colored the images with Arteza Brush Pens and die cut. I stenciled the hearts on Barely Banana and Kraft cardstock with coordinating ink and die cut with stitched rectangle dies. I assembled the card on a Certainly Celery card base, stamping the sentiment on the same color and popping the outfit up with foam tape.


 

I decided to decorate the inside of the card. I trimmed a piece of white cardstock so it would leave a border of green around the edge. I stamped the ducks and sentiment with black ink and colored the ducks. I had an extra duck colored and die cut so I decided to place it next to the sentiment. I don't often decorate the inside of my cards, but I thought it added a nice touch on the baby card.



For my second card, I chose to use the same colors but a different image. I began by stamping three onsies on bristol smooth cardstock. I added the ducks to the front, colored with Arteza brush pens and die cut. I stamped the Grunge Stripe background in two different directions to create a plaid background using Barely Banana cardstock and ink. I got the idea to use the background stamp to create a plaid from fellow design team member Diane. I die cut the yellow panel, stamped the sentiment and assembled as seen popping the panel up with foam tape on a white card base. 







Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Karen

No comments: