Thursday, June 17, 2021

oh baby

 Good morning! I'm back with a few cards for this month’s Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps release. I have several cards today using the Oh Baby Stamp & Die Bundle (also sold separately) and the stamp of the month, Grunge Stripe Background. I also used the Starry Night Stencil and Stars Dies.

For my first card, I started with the Grunge Stripe Background and then turned it 90° and stamped it again to create a plaid. I used the Starry Night Stencil and Stars Dies to coordinate with the stars in the stamp set.


This next card is super fun! I made a bunch for some friends' birthdays with a butterfly on the front and they loved them. I thought this sweet baby carriage would be super cute too! I found the directions for this fun fold card here.


To open this gate-fold style card, the sides are bent back and the carriage is attached to the center fold. So fun!


For my last card, I was playing around with stamping the onesie image onto several different scraps of patterned paper from the same pad. I had enough stamped and cut to make three baby girl mini slim cards with this simple layout!

 


Have a great day!
Diane

   





No comments: