Thursday, June 3, 2021

snail village

 Good morning! It’s the beginning of June already, which means there’s a great new release at SNSS! Today I am sharing a few cards using the new Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps Snail Village Stamp & Die Bundle (also available separately), Botanical Branches, Grunge Stripe Background (the Stamp of the Month!), and the Bitty Hearts Stencil.

I made a soft background for the snail with the new Botanical Branches on my first card. Then I added some colorful, whimsical stripes to go with the "cheerful shello" sentiment. The sentiment was popped with foam tape.


My next two cards are pretty CAS. I used a single stripe from the Grunge Stripe Background here to create a road or path. The snail and balloon are popped up.

 


I stenciled and sponged the background on the right side of my last card. The mushroom house was cut & layered over top. This is such a cute set!

 


Have a great day!
Diane

   




1 comment:

Andre M. said...

Delightful cards with these sweet images!