Thursday, August 5, 2021

Autumn thanks

Good morning! It's hard to believe we are already a few days into August! Have you checked out the great new release at SNSS? Today I am sharing two cards using the new Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps Fall Breeze Stamp & Die Bundle (also available separately). I didn't have the dies when I made these cards so I fussy cut my samples but I am anxious to get them!

Both of the layouts on my cards were inspired by my good friend, Tina. She recently started giving some card inspiration challenges to local stamping buddies. For my first card, I die cut some triangles from pretty fall papers. The leaves and cup were colored with Copics and scattered in the margins.


My second card is CAS with a white layer on an embossed white base. This is a great way to make your images really pop!


Have a great day!
Diane









No comments: