Friday, August 6, 2021

Thankful for Fall Weather!


    Hello crafty friends! I hope all of you are doing well! I'm very excited to share some fun details about today's card using a stamp set from this month's new release called Fall Breeze.

    I wanted to use fall colors for this card. So I went trough my small stash of pattern paper and used one for my background. Then I used my wreath builder template to create a wreath using those cute pumpkins and maple leaves from the Fall Breeze stamp set. When I finished stamping the images, I used my Brother Scan-n-Cut to cut around them.

    I used color pencils to color the pumpkins and leaves and used one of the sentiments that come in the Fall Breeze stamp set. To finish the card I simply added some pearls.

    I had so much fun making this card! For more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram as @harshgurl.

    I hope today's post has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today. Until next time!

No comments: