Sunday, November 21, 2021

Simply Amazing

Today's card is the kind of card I love to create! The one that will lift someone up with a beautiful sentiment and kind words inside.

 


 

I began by creating the background. I used the Vintage Doily stencil with basic gray ink on a lighter gray cardstock. Then, I stamped the Script Background with the same ink over the top of it and cut with a stitched edge rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment from My Thoughts of You on the panel with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I matted the panel with black and attached to a basic gray card base. 

I stamped the butterfly from Begin Again on white cardstock, blended honeysuckle and cranberry ink on the wings and fussy cut out. I popped the butterfly up with foam tape and added some black jewels to finish it off.

 


 

**The stencil and butterfly set are part of the current sale that ends tonight.**

 


Begin Again


Script Background 

 My Thoughts of You


Vintage Doily Stencil 



I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen




No comments: