Friday, November 19, 2021

Starry Night on a Hillside



Happy Friday my friends! I hope you're having a great day and that your weekend goes even better.

Today I want to share with you a fun card I made using the Starry Night stencil, the Hillside Edges die set, and the Warm Winter Friends stamps.

I trimmed my cardstock to make an A2 base card. On it, I stamped one of the images from the Warm Winter Friends stamp set to create a background. Then I die cut a semi stitched circle and used my distress inks to color the background. Next, I used the Starry Night stencil with white pigment ink to add those cute stars.
 
 
On a separate piece of cardstock, I die cut the Hillside Edge and used my Copics to color the trees, houses, and hills. Once I finished coloring, I splattered some white metallic watercolor to make it look like snow. To finish the card I heat embossed a sentiment from the Warm Winter Friends stamp set.

Remember! Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is still celebrating their birthday! This week to celebrate, all of the animal stamp sets and stencils are 20% off! No code needed. You can take advantage of this sale to get the Warm Winter Friends stamp set & the Starry Night stencil I used on today's card.


I really hope you have enjoyed today's crafty project! For more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram @harshgurl . Have fun getting some crafty supplies! See you next time!


*Products mentioned contain affiliated links at no extra cost to you.*

No comments: