Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy Winter

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
It's Ceal, here. Today I am sharing a card using one of our January releases paired up with several other stamps. 
I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel. 
I stamped the ice skates from the Wonder of Christmas set on the white panel, colored them and masked them off to create the background.
 I ink blended Salvaged Patina over the entire panel and then went around the edges with Prize Ribbon. Next I randomly stamped in embossing ink the snowflakes from the new release set Sparkle & Shine along with some snowflakes from the Crazy About Snowmen and then embossed them in Salvaged Patina embossing glaze. 
To finish the card, I removed the mask and added the sentiment from the Winter Hugs set stamped on a white strip
 




No comments: