Saturday, January 1, 2022

Sparkle & Shine

It's a brand new month and that means a new release! Today's card features the new January 2022 Stamp of the Month Sparkle & Shine. I LOVE snowflake stamp sets! In my opinion, you can never own too many of them. 

 


 

This card went together pretty quickly. I stamped the three snowflakes on white cardstock with honeysuckle, sprout and buttercup dye inks. I cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die, matted with certainly celery cardstock and attched to a white card base. 

I die cut the snowflakes and decided to ink them up with the honeysuckle ink. I love how it pops! To get some dimension with the snowflake, I took the time to add small pieces of foam tape to the back of one and attached to the other one. I really like how this turned out! I used the same color as the mat for the sentiment strip and inked the sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.



Sparkle & Shine

 

Large Snowflakes Die Set 


 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

2 comments:

Andre M. said...

These bright snowflakes make a gorgeous background and focal point on your card.

Becca Sadler said...

Another wintery card that has the unexpected colors that just grab your attention! Terrific card!