Monday, May 30, 2022

Masculine Mash -up




Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal, here. With Father's Day right around the corner, I am sharing a masculine card with you. Although mine is a birthday card, you can make this into father's day card for a dad who loves to bowl really quick. 
To create this card I started with a top folding white card base and another sheet of white cardstock. 
On the extra cardstock I  masked off the edges and stamped the Shiplap Background using Walnut distress ink for the floor of the bowling alley.  Next I  colored it using copic markers and used a gray marker to go on each side of the "floor" for the gutters. I added black to the end of the lane by using a Copic marker. I stamped the ball and pins from the Masculine Mashup set on a piece of cardstock, colored it and fussy cut them and added them to the end of the "lane".
I used the birthday greeting in the set for a birthday card but you could easily turn this into a fathers day card for sure. 




No comments: