Thursday, August 18, 2022

hey, chick!

 Today I'm sharing two more cards with the great alpha dies and cute farm set from this month's Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps release. I also used some SNSS stencils on the backgrounds.

Product links: Bold Caps Alpha DiesDown on the Farm Bundle (Stamps and Dies also sold separately), Bubbles Stencil, Chicken Wire Stencil.

For my first card, I die cut the letters "HEY" from a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2-inch panel, saving the letters for the next card. I layered some patterned paper onto a card base where the letters would show through. Then the stamped and stenciled panel was popped up on the base with foam tape. The sweet little chick was placed on the fence.


Next, I masked off the top portion of the letters and heat embossed them with a clear sparkle embossing powder. The card base was also masked and the bubbles were stenciled with black ink. I added the same die cut chick and a simple sentiment with some red twine accent.


Have a great day!
Diane











No comments: