Saturday, January 11, 2020

Combining patterned papers with stamps


Hello everyone! I love patterned papers. I have tons of paper pads and sometimes I feel like I don't use them enough. But every time I see the beautiful papers I have to buy them ;). So today I went into my paper stash and combined them with my stamps.

 

I stamped the images from 'The Shepherds Voice' onto marker paper and colored them with alcohol markers. I cut them out and went on the search for the patterned papers. These images are really easy to cut out by the way so that doesn't take a lot of your time.


I went for a couple of colorful papers, but they're not too bright. Just perfect for the shepherds. I had some pre-printed messages on the papers, but you could easily stamp these too with a beautiful alpha set. Especially when you're using a stamp set with a smaller font, this still gives you a lot of space for other elements.


I used a ribbon and some sequins to finish the cards.

I hope you're inspired to create!
- Lucinde from Lucilight


No comments: