Saturday, November 14, 2020

Happy Birthday Peonies!

 


Hey Stampers!

 Michelle here from East Bay Stamp Chick . We are celebrating Sweet n Sassy Stamps turning 13 years this month! And we are celebrating with lots of birthday stamps and cards! For today's card I had some messy fun creating the background on my gel press. Did you know Sweet n Sassy Stamps sells gel press plates??



I used some alcohol inks from stash and let them dry on the gel press. Then I rolled a thin layer of white acrylic paint on top. I pressed the paper on the gel plate and pulled it off. And it gave me this beautiful one of a kind background.




Then I stamped the large peony from the Encouraging Peonies Stamp Set in a deep purple ink right on top of my gel press background. I heat embossed the Happy Birthday from the Bold Birthday Stamp Set  on top of everything. I also added some silver embossing around the edge of my card panel. I mounted it on top of some pink sparkle die cut cardstock from stash and added some sequins for more sparkle. Super easy card with lots of impact.


I hope you take some time to get crafty this weekend and visit the Sweet n Sassy VIP Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Please share your creations with us too! Plus, we will be having sales all month to celebrate our birthday!!

No comments: