Saturday, April 10, 2021

Easy Wedding Card

 Happy Saturday Stampers! It's Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick.

Today, I'm sharing an easy wedding card using the new Just Married stamp set.


Here's the stamp set.


This stamp set has so many fun images!

This card is very easy to make. I heat embossed the sentiment and image in gold embossing powder. I fussy cut the cake and used my paper trimmer to cut the sentiment. I cut several panels out of gold and silver pattern paper for the background. To make this card you will need to cut out the following panels.  The card is an A2 size card, 4.25x5.5 inches. Out of silver paper I used my paper trimmer to cut panels that are 4 1/8 by 5 3/8, 3 1/8 by 4 1/8, and 2 1/8 by 5 3/8. Then in the patterned gold paper I cut out 3 7/8 by 5 1/8, 2 7/8 by 3 7/8, and 1 7/8 by 5 1/4. I then adhered all the silver and gold layers together. I mounted the middle layer, the one with stripes, on foam squares and the cake also. I added a few sequins for additional bling. This card was so quick and easy!

Check out the new April release for lots of  fun new stamps!



No comments: